Tuesday, October 11, 2011

You will be mine

Lela Rose Summer 2011 for Payless
 I am absolutely obsessed with this design.

Yeah, yeah. I know I fall in love all too easily with shoes but MAN when I saw this one at the Trinoma branch... it was love at first sight.

I swear! I keep thinking about it. I worry that someone else might have gotten my size already. I check and make sure its still there in every branch I visit (Rockwell and Megamall still had my size in my last trip to the mall). I put it on just to make me feel better. I LOVE IT! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

*sigh*

Lord, someday, I hope to write something similar to this post, but hopefully the subject of interest will be a living, breathing person of the opposite sex. Wish ko lang ma-in-love na. Please. Let it happen soon.

Ktnxbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enough about me. Let's talk about you for a minute. :)