Monday, January 30, 2012

Random.

You know that series, Drop Dead Diva? I absolutely love it. When I still had the time, and the personal laptop to download illegal episodes, I used to watch it religiously. R-E-L-I-G-I-O-U-S-L-Y! Just caught an episode now after... what... a year of not watching and I'm still a fan. Makes me kind of wonder why, in the first place, I stopped.

...

Can't remember.

Point is... I'm still a fan! Why? Because I think the characters are quirky, the cases are easy (haller... their team always wins) and despite being a chubby li'l tubby, Jane Bingam still bags the man!

Its dumb TV at its smartest. How can you not love it?

--------------------------------------

Here's another thing I love: Fish. No, not eating them... not really a fan of seafood, actually. Find most of them... malansa. I do love sushi though! But wait, I'm getting offtrack.

I love fish. I love watching fish. I love reading about fish. I love taking care of fish. And you know what I realized over the weekend... so does my dad! He got me into it.

We were at Cartimar last Saturday and I swear it was like letting two kids loose in the carnival. We both have this obsession over things that swim, its amazing! So anyway, we kinda spent a lot on aquarium stuff...

He bought plants, a new "house" for his fish, 20 black mollies, proper bulbs for our tanks (they have this pretty light pink glow that's apparently better for the water plants. Who knew?!), and a brand new water pump. I bought 6 baby koi, 3 silver dollars, and 2 log-like tubes that my fish still think are giant blue predators out to get them. Sheesh. They're all stuff our aquariums need! I swear. Except for the baby koi. Those were for the pond and I got them because they were pretty.

Anyway... Dad and I now have a new hobby. Fish watching after dinner!

--------------------------------------

I'm on the last book of The Hunger Games trilogy. Catching Fire kind of ended strange to me, and I'm hoping Mockingjay will not disappoint. Wondering if I'd have felt differently if I read Book 2 before Book 3 came out in 2009... Anyway, still reading thru it like wildfire.

Running out of books to read. Again.

--------------------------------------

And, oh yeah. Turning 30 by the end of this week. Ack. I honestly don't know how I feel about it right now. I think the workload is numbing the pain of goodbye-twenties, but soon as the stress wave's over, I know I'll be mourning the loss of my youth like there's no tomorrow.

Okay, I exaggerate. Heck, maybe it'll turn out to be just another day, and just another year. Don't think anything life changing will happen anytime soon. Dear God, I hope not, because I don't think I can handle drastic change right now.

Due to the happily congested February of TV5, the birthday has been moved to March anyway. I have 5 new shows launching on Feb... WOOHOO! And that's not counting the oh-so-many change-in-schedule the new shows will be inducing... WHOOPTIDOO!

Okay, starting to sound crazy.

Think I'll watch my fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enough about me. Let's talk about you for a minute. :)