Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Brown paper packages tied up with string...

I have another new favorite thing: Coupons from exclusive online deals!

A blogger friend wrote an entry about dealies.ph, a site that compiles the online discount deals of various sites into one user-friendly location, a few weeks back and after reading her positive review on it, I decided to give online coupon shopping a shot. And another shot... then another!

So yeah, I'm kind of hooked. I'm now a registered user of multiple sites such as cashcashpinoy, metrodeals and dealgrocer, and have thus far purchased for mi'self:
  • A yoga exercise set by Made For Movement at 73% off, delivered straight to my doorstep, and came in my favorite color! *blush*
  • Two laser hair removal treatments from Power Peel 90% off (from 3k to 300!), conveniently usable on weekends, and not all that difficult to get to (their clinic is on Panay Ave. I can do a stopover at Tops Timog on my way home!).
  • And most recently (i.e., just a few seconds ago), multiple Manels GCs being sold at 50% off, in 400-peso denominations. I got 6. I'm not kidding. That adds up to Php2,400 worth of Manels stuff. That's got to be at least 2 pairs of shoes. Three if I hunt good. Plus a bag if I do better!
Ain't it amazing what one can do on the wonderful world wide web of today! :)

Give online deals a shot. It's shopping from the happy convenience of your laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enough about me. Let's talk about you for a minute. :)