Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Pamper Thy Self

I'm not vain.

I've lived some twenty plus years without make-up and moisturizer and whatnot, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy a luxurious massage or spa session every now and then. Actually, my real prettify-me indulgence is an afternoon at the nail salon.

I was a nail biter in my younger years. Sometimes, the horrid habit manifests itself; especially when I'm stressed out but I kicked it years ago with the help of the manicure (plus my stint as Caronia brand manager, that got me in the mindset of loving my nails a bit more). The wonders of manicure taught me polish colors and cuticle pushing and how hands simply look cleaner when topped off my perfectly manicured fingernails. Of course, the pedicure wasn't too far behind then. And ergo the foot spa.

Heading off to the nail salon has been my thing for a while now, so imagine my happiness when a very posh yet professional place opened up oh-so-near our house!


The Nail Fairy And Day Spa is my kind of place.The ambiance is perfect, the simple combination of teal with white and pink is enough to sooth the tired sole. Their black chairs lean all the way back and the playlist isn't obstructive to the chill process.

Great spacious set-up. Perfect for Spa parties!



The fact that their services aren't badly priced either is just icing on the cake!

I had a luxurious foot spa with wax mask, mani/pedi cleaning with Orly polish all for under 500 bucks. It was too good. I'm coming back soon for a deep cleansing facial and a whole body massage. :)

If anyone's interested to have a fun spa day with me, here are the contact details of The Nail Fairy:

126-B Speaker Perez St. Brgy. Maharlika, Quezon City.
(Near Starbucks N.S. Amoranto, formerly Retiro St.)
Call ahead for appointments!
Tel. (632) 806-1078
Mobile: (0923) 588-8742


See ya there!

2 comments:

  1. WOW. I'm just dying with Envy right now. A basic mani pedi here at a salon that looks like that would cost me P1500. But I've a problem with my tootsies so a pedi at least once every 2 weeks is a must or I butcher my own nails. One of the things I miss the most about the Philippines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously! That sucks! Another reason for you to come home soon.

    ReplyDelete

Enough about me. Let's talk about you for a minute. :)