Friday, September 2, 2011

The 10-Pound Challenge

I've gained weight!

It cannot be denied anymore. The excuse "I'm wearing dresses to work because pants are tighter" has come true, and its major suuuuper dislike. I think its all the Dots Sour Slices I've been wolfing down... useless calories... useless, sweet/sour, amazingly addictive, oh-how-I-miss-you calories... (of course I'm suddenly craving for my Sour Dots... that's what happens when you write about them.)

But NO! I have what we call "self-control" and it starts now!

*Put hand on imaginary diet bible and say* I solemnly swear that from this day on, I shall:
  1. Run even when I'm tired. No reason will be acceptable for not running at least twice a week.
  2. Do my weights and crunches when I get home. Get that flabby tabby stomach out of the way!
  3. Stop it with the midnight binges. Goodbye Cheddar & Sour Cream Ruffles. It'll be a while til I see you again.
  4. Do more chores on the weekend! I've been meaning to clean out my closet.
Writing it all down is one thing. Staying true to each is another. Dear Lord of all things Holy, please give me the strength to pull this one off. The blog a day promise hasn't happened yet. Let this one not take as much time.

So, 10 pounds people! That's the number to beat. And today is Day 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enough about me. Let's talk about you for a minute. :)