Monday, September 5, 2011

Candy Coated Drops Of Happy

Just another manic Monday
This is what the working portion of my desk looks like. Okay, looked like because it is now sans candy-coated colorfuls. They're now all happily tucked in my tummy.

If you guessed those to be M&Ms... Na-ah! They're the local version, and I like them more. Given the choice between Nips and M&Ms, I'd choose Nips any day. I don't know what it is exactly that makes them so damn addictive... or maybe I'm just really into sweets that way.

Nips is quintessentially local! It can't boast to be true chocolate because its made mostly of milk solids. The candy coat is oftentimes too thick that it doesn't melt in both you mouth and hand. And the colors they use spell t-o-x-i-c, as in artificially toxic. But I don't care!

Nips reminds me of lazy weekday afternoons, when school and homework is done and I pass my time slowly with TV and junk. Ah, the good old days. Long gone. Just like the Nips formerly on my desk top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enough about me. Let's talk about you for a minute. :)