Friday, September 23, 2011

Okay... so maybe I exagerate.

Look. Here's the thing.

Despite the downs and the roller coaster rides and the stress-that-knows-no-bounds... I love what I do for a living. I deeply enjoy the company of the people who surround me on a daily basis. I get along great with the team I'm a part of. The banter of ideas that happen in our little merry world of consumer marketing; and sometimes the chismis and other unintelligible whatnots... just makes everyone happy and fun to be around.

Of course we're not happy-happy all the time. We're in TV5 Marketing, not the psyche ward of a mental hospital.

So... really, there's no need to panic, folks. I'm just a gal who's got so much on her mind, and sometimes just needs to rant. Then when that's done, we move on.

Thank heavens we move on the weekend that will be gloriously spent on the beach.

B-)   Looking forward to soaking up the sun.

And hey! Possibly a light Friday afternoon spent blogging some wiley thoughts, and then to an evening with the Younghusbands. Media, I *heart* you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enough about me. Let's talk about you for a minute. :)