Tuesday, December 13, 2011

When you're tired...

... all you can think about is being tired.
What is chaos?
It's likely why I haven't been posting anything here in a while. Because when I do write, the content will be something exactly like this: how I'm so stressed out, how I miss getting to do the things I used to do on a near daily basis, how I wish I could exert more effort into my extracurriculars but for some reason I can't...

:(

I hate this feeling of being stuck between a rock and a hard place but at the same time... it's become a very sad comfort zone.

What makes the situation even sadder is I seem to be looking for thrills in all the wrong places. Hay ija, que horror the insanities you get yourself into. And you've got no one to blame but yourself.

Dear Lord, please don't make me work on New Year's Eve. That would just push me even closer to the path of the suicidal.

I want to write, "Tonight I run" but seems like every time I declare it, I jinx it. So what I write is "Tonight I won't run." Hopefully the reverse psychology will work miracles and Lula will be 'neath my feet later.

Wish I could sleep.

Actually, wish our boss would finally have time to look at my preso so I can move on and implement the event I've been planning. (Trabaho pa rin!!!!)

Chop chop, brain! Gotta keep up with the program, lest you get too far left behind. I need sleep.

1 comment:

  1. blogger update: I ran 4 rounds 'round BHS last night after this post. Apparently, reverse psychology does work!

    ReplyDelete

Enough about me. Let's talk about you for a minute. :)