- Read a romance fiction. Sorry Danielle, Judith and Nicholas, I ain’t your market.
- Discover anything for math and/or science. Why in the first place would you want to pay ME for anything related to math or science? Well... truthfully, Animal Science I can deal with. But math?!?! Ugh. I hate math. Calculator is king.
- Sing along to some made-up anthem for some lame-o club. Seriously. Made-up anthems make me cringe to the bone.
- Even worse, COMPOSE some made-up anthem for some lame-o club. I’d choose death.
- Sell something for a commission. I don’t do hard sell, sorry. I’m more of a take it or leave it kinda gal... Wait... I think I just figured out why I don’t have a boyfriend! Haha!
- Dance in public. I’m shy eh.
- Dance to hip hop in public because I have no plans of committing social suicide... ever.
- Play competitive volleyball. Or competitive badminton. Or competitive any-sport. But especially no to volleyball.
- End lists in the tenths. Just 'cause its funner to be uneven.
** Decent by my standards. Rates***, however are negotiable. ;)
*** Let's talk about rates, bay-bie! Let's talk about you, and, me! Let's talk about... (I'm not dancing.)