Saturday, July 9, 2011

Life Update

Who am I kidding? What life?!?!

It's been two weeks since my "return-of-the-comeback" to TV, to the loving arms of the media industry; and I've had 5 overtimers and two working weekends... this weekend included.

Okay, okay. My weekend work is very minimal compared to the stuff I throw over to our brilliant arts team, so I really have no right to complain, but the point is: IT'S BEEN HECTIC! But! (of course there's a but...) I'm so far loving it. It may be the adrenaline just pushing me on or the endorphins I get from finally being able to run again, (although this week, I wasn't able to do my rounds. There was just so much to do for work! Lord, please don't let this be a habit...) but seriously so far, it's been good. Stress levels are manageable. Hours are (as rightfully predicted) ungodly. Politicking (another bullseye) is insane, but that's all part of the media-corporada I've come to love and accept.

And I'm proud of my outputs! FOINE, nitty gritty credit goes again to the arts team but we do the JOs. AH BASTA! Things have just been really... better. :)

A-game's on! Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enough about me. Let's talk about you for a minute. :)