Thursday, July 7, 2011

LOVE 'EM SHOES: Happiness is a privy invite to an exclusive shoe sale

I'm no fashionista nor have I ever dreamed of being one. I'll be the first to admit that I'm nowhere near being a trendsetter but that doesn't dampen the fact that I adore all things pretty and most of all, all things that make pudgy li'l feet like mine look haute!

However, my friend Sarah, writer and creator of the blog Ms. Eggplant's Chronicles, is and I've never been more thankful for being a follower. Her latest entry gushes about gorgeous Jeffrey Campbells and led me to an amazing site!

AVA is the Philippines' first invitation-only online shopping community. As per their website, they "offer fashion's finest pieces for fashion's finest women at discounted members-only prices of up to seventy percent off." I'm loving the fact that the Filipina fashion community has evolved electronically that we're now on the brink of creating our very own net-a-porter!


I'm now an excited new member of AVA and I'm really looking forward to tomorrow's Jeffrey Campbell sale. If you want to join the funtabulous shoefest, click here and register into AVA for free.

Oi, heaven help my poor credit card...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enough about me. Let's talk about you for a minute. :)