Friday, February 3, 2012

Today. (aka The Big 3-0 Entry)

Happy.

The day started with a 7 AM surprise by the best girls (sans one who couldn't be there due to work, and sans a few more who are not in the country) in the world. Party hats, Choco Lava cupcake and a pink candle, well wishes and a bouquet of bright flowers came with the awesome threesome. They made my 3-0 start the way any 3-0 (or any birthday, or any day for that matter) should start. Surrounded by love and happiness.


Adventure.

I was reminded of a bucketlist addition today. It came with the realization that I need to do something new in my life. It has something to do with saving the Earth. Pursuit starts now.


Loved.

To my rock, my moral support and my reality check: I hear you. I hear your worry, your warnings, and your woes. I love you every bit for them. I have never felt more protected... more a priority... than in today's KoCCo session.


Foolish.

Here we go again, I know. I'm not disillusioning myself to thinking this will get to somewhere good this time around. But despite it... I can't give this up. I have to see where it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enough about me. Let's talk about you for a minute. :)