Thursday, October 14, 2010

♪♫♪doop doop doo, da roop doo♪♫♪

(Sorry... I need to get this out of me... writing it down doesn't guarantee its disappearance, but it's worth a try.)

Stupid song. Merry Happy by (guess who?!?) Kate Nash. Yes.

I had to go exploring the music of (one of) his favorite artist(s). Cock gun, place barrell by temple, pull trigger, KABOOM. Aren't we on a happy-merry suicide mission?

Don't get me wrong. Kate Nash is beautiful, she makes wonderful music and she's a talented lyricist. So talented, in fact, that her words burn into me!
Yeah you make me merry, make me very very happy
But you obviously, you didn't want to stick around
So I learned from you
(doop doop doo da roop doo...)
I can be alone, yeah I can watch the sunset on my own
But you obviously didn't want to stick around. Wonder when I'll learn from that. Please, pagan gods of moving on, grant me the will to do just that! I really, really want to. I want to be over it, I want this to be done. When will it be done?

(Oh, and by the way, if YOU happen to read this, would like to inform you that the song you said was by Kate Nash on Bride Wars... EEEEEEEH! Wrong. It's by Priscilla Ahn. "Dream." Look it up. No, I will not give you the privilege of a link. It's simple google search, I'm sure you have time for that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enough about me. Let's talk about you for a minute. :)