Monday, August 23, 2010

3 nights of 4 AM

Friday was extended all the way to Saturday 4:00 AM.

Kept a friend company in her store because they were requested to stay open til the wee hours for an event. Sold stuff as the night wore on, and met a few interesting personalities. But night one made me realize I'm getting older. The event was a "rave"... I have no idea what a "rave" is, but from what I heard (read as: noise), it's not my thing. No to strobe lights too.

Saturday was then extended all the way to Sunday 4:00 AM.

Had a dinner party at the house 'cause a great friend from high school is home for two short weeks and we wanted to get the very first opportunity to hang out with her. There was an overflow of food! I cooked too much pasta, my friends loved the tofu dish our yaya made, there were two giant rounds of pizza, delicious barbeque, and two cakes! Whew! Oh, and let's not forget 4 bottles of wine shared between 7 girls and 2 boys. Needless to say, people went home tipsy. Not advisable. :))

Sunday was stressful and restless.

Because of Belle's rushed operation. I spent the afternoon at the vet, waiting for her surgery to finish. Missed a good basketball game, which my team won. I guess its a good thing I'm not so that into sports. But when we had to leave behind Belle at the vet after her operation, I was more than uneasy. I knew she was fine and all but... I guess I just worry too much. What can I say, I love her to bits. I could barely sleep last night, so I eventually ended up getting out of bed at 4:00 AM, to write the blog entry previous this one.

Needless to say, it was one jam-packed weekend. Would you believe I was still able to run for a good 30 minutes somewhere in there? Hopefully next weekend will be a little lighter. Need to catch up on some beauty sleep. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enough about me. Let's talk about you for a minute. :)