Thursday, August 19, 2010

Small doses of happy

I love it when a show I'm handling gets positive reviews from our audience. They're now arguing over who among the two supporting men would go better with the lead girl. Names are mentioned and the debate has ensued! Love it!

I get to hang out with "mah gurls" tomorrow night! Hopefully there will be good music around, too. If not, we'll lock ourselves in Skitzo and watch How To Train Your Dragon. And hopefully sell one or two wigs. Haha!

One of my best friends from High School is visiting and we get to spend Day 1 with her. Party in QC! Let's magic mic the night away.

I'm still coughing like an old man but the fever has officially gone away. Happiness is me without a backache.

All these small doses lump up to a big one! I've got an excellent weekend to look forward to and I can't wait for it to get here.

1 comment:

  1. I'm bringing dessert, tala's bringing barbeque on saturday =)

    ReplyDelete

Enough about me. Let's talk about you for a minute. :)