Monday, August 16, 2010

No A-Game

I've forgotten what it's like to be sick.

Came home after a long day of running and chismax-ing with my friends feeling unbelievably tired and worn out. I was sneezing like crazy all afternoon and I think the sudden jolts rattled my brain one too many times.

Was practically glued to my blanket all of Sunday, head spinning with fever. Gah. Being sick is NOT FUN! I tried to read but my head couldn't process the lengthy descriptions of the Street Lawyer. Tried to watch TV but my family was too tuned in to the AdU/UST game... I didn't dare change the channel lest I be beaten to further ineptitude.

Now in the office, spreading my disease. Haha! I think I'll be absent tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enough about me. Let's talk about you for a minute. :)